PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW. I HAVE ATTACHED CHAPTER 3. 1-7 MUST BE COMPLETED FULLY.
As discussed in Chapter 3, the concept of culturally relevant, anti-bias instruction includes planning lessons that are relevant to the children and families in your program.
Multi-culture lessons—– Multicultural education refers to any form of education or teaching that incorporates the histories, texts, values, beliefs, and perspectives of people from different cultural backgrounds. At the classroom level, for example, teachers may modify or incorporate lessons to reflect the cultural diversity of the students in a particular class. In many cases, “culture” is defined in the broadest possible sense, encompassing race, ethnicity, nationality, language, religion
1. Using the required Lesson Plan Template,
2. create two different multicultural lessons based on the developmental level of your choice:
a. Infant/toddler (must be activity-based)
b. Preschool (can be literature-based or activity-based)
c. Early elementary (must be literature-based)
3. It is required that you use the Lesson Plan Template to complete this portion of your assignment.
4. It is suggested that you utilize the Early Childhood and Child Development: Lesson Plan Handbook as a guide for how to more effectively plan this lesson.
5. This assignment should be submitted as a two- to three-page document that includes two completed lesson plans, a title page, and reference page.
6. Format your assignment according to APA style
7. Please make sure to include at least one scholarly source to support your ideas. Include a link to your ePortfolio on a Word document for submission.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more