Article Report Instructions
1. Your article report study will include a current business article of your choice. “Current” means not older than 30 days. This report will be a summary of an article you have selected from a current national news magazine, newspaper, or website.
2. You MUST use the Central Texas College Oveta Culp Hobby Memorial Library to find your articles for the reports. They have many online resources for journals, articles, and e-books. If you have trouble, send me a message.
3. Follow the report format provided and fill out all sections in the format. Points will be deducted for failure to use the report format.
4. Summary Paragraph: Provide a three to five sentence summary of the article. What was your article about? You will briefly summarize the article by stating the main points in your own words in a few complete sentences (just enough to capture the gist of the article). Do not copy parts of the article. I need you to sumarize in your own words. DO NOT include your opinion in the summary section of the report. A summary includes only information that is contained in the article–it is not an essay.
5. Opinion Section: This part should be the bulk of your paper. Write at least a half-page, double-spaced opinion section about the article. Provide your conclusions or opinions about the article in accordance with the prescribed one-page format. Your thoughts/opinion should only appear in the opinion section. What do you think about what you read? This is YOUR opinion so you may use first person.
Substantiate your answers with quotations from the text and give parenthetical citation. The correct format would be (Author, 102). Do not forget to substantiate your answer with direct quotations from the book. Do not cite a broad range of pages as the source for the answer. In other words, do not cite pages 33-55; be specific. If there is no summary or text citations, there could be a substantial percent deduction.
6. The report must be completed, all information typed, and all sections answered. Your report should be at least one page in length.
7. The writing must be correct with regard to grammar, spelling, punctuation, and sentence structure.
8. You MUST include a copy of the article or valid web link to the actual article. Your link must take me to the ACTUAL ARTICLE and not the sign in page for the library. A best practice is to cut and paste your actual article at the end of your report.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more