View a video regarding domestic violence and children such as the one provided: (http://fod.infobase.com/p_ViewVideo.aspx?xtid=11023&loid=18314)
Develop a 10- to 12-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation.
Address the following in your presentation:
· Was the content of your video a personal crime, property crime, or policy issue?
· What causal factors were addressed in the video?
· What policy implications or recommendations were provided in the video to address the crime?
· Were budgetary or financial issues discussed in the video? If so, elaborate.
· What future implications were discussed in the video?
· What other content-specific information is relevant to your selected video?
· What basic elements of the crime served as the basis for your selected video?
· What criminological theory or theories best explains the occurrence of this crime or issue?
· Perform external research as necessary to support the content of your video subject matter.
· List major points in the slides. Include detailed explanations in the speaker notes section that correlate to each point.
· Include videos, audio, photos, diagrams, or graphs as appropriate.
· Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines.
*****Response must be consistent with New APA guidelines complete with detailed intro and conclusion, speaker notes for each page, in-text citations as well as reference page. ****
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more