Your final paper will require you to develop a final action plan for your client avatar Diabetic Patient (profile attached). The action plan will require you to take into account the client’s health risk(s), diagnosis, psychosocial factors, and confidence in his/her ability to change, in order to outline the specific steps you would implement to promote behavior change.
The final plan will include five parts:
• Goals: Select one behavior that your client would like to change, and list five S.M.A.R.T. goals that are specific, measurable, attainable, realistic, and trackable for behavior change.
• Barriers: Assess psychosocial factors that may influence the client’s health, wellness, and treatment.
• Strategies to Address Barriers: Apply three counseling techniques and three motivational interviewing strategies to help the client overcome barriers to change. At least one of the counseling techniques must be implemented in a group setting.
• External Support: Discuss how you would incorporate the client’s family, spouse, or caregivers into the action plan. Next, identify three individuals to be a part of your client’s care team.
• Follow-up Plan: Describe how you will follow-up with the client to sustain healthy behaviors between visits and after termination. Recommend two social and/or environmental resources (e.g., peer-led groups, patient education classes) for ongoing support.
For this assignment, you will be creating an annotated bibliography that will later be used to reference and be included in your final action plan for your avatar. First, locate at least three scholarly sources from the university library applicable to the counseling interventions and behavior change models that you intend to reference in your final paper. Second, locate two scholarly sources that address external support and aftercare plans. Lastly, explain why these resources would be appropriate for your client avatar Diabetic Patient.
Submit a two- to three- page annotated bibliography with your five scholarly sources. Each source must include an APA formatted reference, as well as four to five well-developed sentences in which you summarize each source. Use scholarly sources (peer-reviewed journal articles, research studies, and government websites) from the university library that were published within the last five years. Popular internet sites such as Wikipedia are not considered scholarly sources. You will receive feedback on your annotated bibliography to help you make your Final Paper more effective.
The Annotated Bibliography
• Must be two to three double-spaced pages in length (not including title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style.
• Must include a separate title page with the following:
o Title of paper
o Student’s name
o Course name and number
o Instructor’s name
o Date submitted
• Must use at least five scholarly sources in addition to the course text.
• Must document all sources in APA style.
• Must include a separate reference page that is formatted according to APA style.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more