1. Describe how individually-focused group therapy influenced family therapy and how family therapy has morphed into a relational and systemic approach.
2. Given the commonality of blended families, how do you decide who should be included in family therapy? What ethical considerations need to be made when determining who to involve in therapy? What are some ways in which confidentiality and third-party reimbursement challenges may be navigated?
3. What are the pros and cons of insisting that the entire family attend the initial consultation? What would you do if you learned that some of the family members refused to engage in therapy stating that the presenting problem, a recent traumatic event, did not negatively impact them?
4. Create a list of suggestions for cutting down on the no-show and cancellation rates of families scheduled for therapy. Which items on your list would you be comfortable instituting and why?
5. Provide examples of how you would use a genogram and when in the course in treatment it may be most effective.
6. Each family has unique ways of interacting, many of which you, as a therapist, might find uncomfortable. What patterns of family interactions would you find most challenging and how would you appropriately manage these biases?
7. What types of client problems are best suited for structural family therapy? Explain.
8. Traditionally, fathers have been seen as disengaged and mothers enmeshed. What cultural and societal factors can you identify that challenge this traditional perception?
Each question has to be answered with 150-200 words and a cites in EACH answer.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more