West Nile Virus Diseases – 2pgs *answer all questions*included references* NO plagiarism copy or paste*
Study the topic West Nile virus diseases in detail. Click https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/pdf/wk/mm5953.pdf to view information provided about West Nile cases in the US and your state(Georgia).
Also, click https://www.niaid.nih.gov/Pages/default.aspx to visit the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases and read the research, diagnosis, prevention, resources, and understanding of the disease.
On the basis of your reading and analysis, create a 2-page report in a Microsoft Word document answering the following questions:
· How many cases of West Nile Virus were reported in your state based on the epidemiology data?
o What is the name of the bacteria which causes West Nile Virus?
o What is the mode of transmission?
· What types of epidemiological studies would be most useful to help one gather data, descriptive or analytical studies, and why?
· What is the significance to your local community and the state community in relation to the disease?
· How can communities educate the public to reduce potential rates of disease?
· How can the community control the spread of the disease?
· What effect does the disease have on families?
· What specific health care agencies may also be involved, in addition to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)?
· What impact does this disease have on you after reading the websites? How can one be proactive in the community to raise awareness about the West Nile Virus and provide a health wellness program?
Support your responses with examples.
PHE4055—Needs Assessments—4pgs-**answer all questions*included references* NO plagiarism copy or paste*
Community health assessments are used by health planners to identify, and prioritize health problems within a given community. To prioritize health programs and their development, a needs assessment is used. There are four types of needs that should be considered in a needs assessment. Although there is no single way to conduct a needs assessment, the basic steps to conducting a needs assessment can be identified.
Using the Internet, research about needs assessments and the types of health needs in your community. Based on your research, create a 4-page Microsoft Word document that:
· Describes the four types of needs and compares them. Explains the interaction of the four types and the role of each type of need in the community assessment process.
· Selects one of the four needs and provides an example of how this need can be applied to a health issue in your community. Describes the potential pitfalls of focusing a needs assessment on a single need. Provides examples to support your assertions.
· Identifies and describes the basic steps of conducting a needs assessment and also explains the importance of each.
· Describes any additional steps that should be considered in the assessment process.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more