Applied Research Presentation Assignment Instructions
Now is the time to show off your creativity. Take your Applied Research Report Assignment and prepare a very fine power point research presentation from it. As a culminating project for this course, you will incorporate all previous work into a 15-slide PowerPoint professional development presentation. The presentation will be submitted as if to enlighten workplace colleagues on the virtues of basic practitioner research skills and the application of research in the workplace.
In your presentation, include the following elements:
• Title (1 slide)
• Abstract (1 slide)
• Research question(s) and purpose of the question (as developed in Discussion 2) (1 slide)
• Definition of variables and key terms (2 slides)
• Review of the significant concepts/lessons learned from paper (5–10 slides maximum)
o Be sure to include issues such as the application of research in the workplace, knowledge transfer, integrating research skills to solve pragmatic problems, how science can inform management decisions, etc.
• Research design, sampling, methods, analysis (1–2 slides, ONLY if applicable)
• Ethical considerations related to topic (1–2 slides)
• Reference list (# of slides as needed)
o Follow current APA for citations.