MODULE 5 ASSIGNMENT
Topic: Outline – Social Issue as the Behaviorist Sees It
Synthesis is the process of creating a new idea by analyzing multiple disparate concepts or notions to discern the common thematic or connecting principles among them. Synthesis of research is a process learned through time and practice.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
· Refer to the resource “Social Issue as the Behaviorist Sees It” attached to this assignment. This provides an format to be followed for this outline.
· Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments.
· Refer to Chapters 2-4 of the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (6th ed.) for specific guidelines related to doctoral-level writing. These chapters contain essential information on manuscript structure and content, clear and concise writing, and academic grammar and usage.
Using the resource “Social Issue as the Behaviorist Sees It,” construct an outline for a paper that will analyze a social concern through the lens of behaviorism. To complete the outline, you will do the following:
1. Choose a social concern (e.g., prejudice/discrimination, women’s rights, terrorism, homelessness, etc.) and analyze it through a behavioral framework. What solutions can behaviorism offer? What limitations exist in a behavioral interpretation of the issue?
2. Use the template provided (“Social Issue as the Behaviorist Sees It”) to develop an outline. Add sub-categories to the outline as necessary. The completed outline should identify your clear intent to synthesize information from the resources.
Okon-Singer, H., Hendler, T., Pessoa, L., & Shackman. A. J. (2015). The neurobiology of emotion-cognition interactions: Fundamental questions and strategies for future research.
Frontiers in Human Neuroscience, 9, 1-4. doi:10.3389/fnhum.2015.00058
Moore, J. (2013). Tutorial: Cognitive psychology as a radical behaviorist views it. The Psychological Record, 63(3), 667-680.
Mischel, W., & Shoda, Y. (1995). A cognitive-affective system theory of personality: Reconceptualizing situations, dispositions, dynamics, and invariance in personality structure. Psychological Review, 102(2), 246-268.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more