Hello, I need help making a PowerPoint presentation using the Socio-Technical Change Model for the documentary Code Bias from Netflix.
Technology (developmental tools and technical platform for this movie)
Actors (users, manager, and designers): created by Shalini Kantaya https://www.pbs.org/independentlens/documentaries/coded-bias/
Task (Goals and Deliverables)
Structure (project org and institutional arrangements)
Less than 10 slides
Prepare a deliverable using advanced ed PowerPoint with no more than 10 slides.
What is an advanced PPT presentation?
There should be a minimum of fifteen transitions (think components) including slide morphing.
· 3D animations, with ten animations.
· Add a voice-over to the entire presentation to add strength to your argument.
· Morph a drawing that you make
· Create a zoom slide with six sub-slides (six squares)
· Use scalable vector graphics on the next slide and transition/morph between views.
· Make sure that your presentation is rich by using design ideas
1. One Advanced PPT presentation
2. Excellent Content
3. An index slide(s) that indicates where you did everything