If a specific concept is noted in parenthesis, you’ll want to be certain that you include it in your narrative for that item.
Be prepared to discuss: (A paragraph or so per question.)
1. The meaning of reflection as discussed in class materials.
2. Attention in a learning experience (from Fiddler and Marienau)
3. Describe the Feedback Loop (from Korthhagen and Vasalos)
4. Reasons you are continuing your education (from Korthhagen and Vasalos Onion Model)
5. Describe yourself as a learner and provide a specific example of a past learning experience.
6. Describe a new learning experience you’ve had and how your opinions were challenged (or not) (from the David Kolb Acquisition model.)
7. Being a Team Player (from Kegan and Lahey)
8. The impact of personal beliefs and opinions on how we view things.