Scholarly Written Report of Research
PowerPoint must be submitted in PDF
Students will be assigned pathology on the 1st week of the course (Check Pathology Assigned List document in the RESEARCH REPORT folder); The same pathology assigned will be used to develop a Research Document Report and PowerPoint by apply required criteria information as title topics to be discussed (Read page 5,6 as the rubric has additional information that is required).
1. Define the disease,
2. Demographics of the Disease
3. Cause of the disease,
4. Signs & Symptoms of the disease (If apply, include stages, levels, or types of the disease),
5. Laboratory findings (include, all blood test names, genetic test, urine test, i.e.) Must include all normal versus abnormal levels that will confirm the disease,
6. Images of the Disease (X-ray, MRI, Ct Scans, PET scans); all images bust be cited in APA format and referred in the reference page of the report and PowerPoint.
7. Treatment for the disease (this includes name of the medications, dosage, side effects, alternative medications,
8. Diet for the patient,
9. Prognosis of the disease,
10. Photos of the disease throughout the PowerPoint presentation.
11. All students must apply APA and writing style format.
12. References must be within the last 5 years and no less than 10 references. All references must be accountable in the in-text citations throughout the document and PowerPoint. In addition, all PowerPoint slides must have citations at the bottom of each slide.