Use your course readings and resources to complete this assignment. The assigned video, “How to use the AHRQ National Quality Measures Clearing House” will assist you, also, with this assignment.
- Go to the National Quality Measures Clearinghouse (Links to an external site.) website.
- In the top-right search box, use the search function to identify one survey for each of the four medical experiences listed below:
- Patient Experience
- Wait time for an ointment in a pediatric clinic?
- Ambulatory/Office-Based Care
- What is the length of time between being put into an exam room and the doctor coming into the room?
- Hospital Inpatient
- Wait time for radiology diagnostic test?
- Hospital Outpatient
- Once you find the survey, identify at least one different quality measure (survey question) for each quality domain (i.e. Patient Experience > Wait time for an appointment in a pediatric clinic). Each quality indicator will have a numerator and denominator.
- Discuss how the results of the quality indicator could impact quality medical services within the associated medical settings. For each quality indicator, the discussion should be a minimum of three (3) paragraphs, with a maximum of five (5) paragraphs.
- For the assignment, remember to include the numerator, denominator and cite the survey/study referenced.
Don't use plagiarized sources. Get Your Custom Essay on
Just from $13/Page
Students should use the following format for their written assignment.
- Use APA format and cite sources, as necessary. If you need a refresher on APA, reference the APA Learning UnitLinks to an external site.. Do your resources meet the CRAAP test?
- Include Headings and Sub-headings, as needed.
- Include a Reference page.
- Students must use a minimum of one survey per medical setting as listed in question number two above.
Textbook Title: Applying Quality Management in Healthcare: A Systems Approach
Author: Patrice L. Spath and Diane L. Kelly
Order your essay today and save 25% with the discount code: AMBER