Please read chapters One & Two of your textbook and demonstrate your understanding of The Fundamentals of Managerial Economics by answering the following questions:
Jamie is considering leaving her current job, which pays $75,000 per year, to start a new company that develops applications for smartphones. Based on market research, she can sell about 50,000 units during the first year at a price of $4 per unit. With annual overhead costs and operating expenses amounting to $145,000. Jamie expects a profit margin of 20 percent. This margin is 5 percent larger than that of her largest competitor, Apps, Inc.
● If Jamie decides to embark on her new venture, what will her accounting costs be during the first year of operation?
○ Her company’s implicit costs?
○ Her company’s opportunity costs?
● Suppose that Jamie’s estimated selling price is lower than originally projected during the first year. How much revenue would she need in order to earn:
○ Positive accounting profits?
○ Positive economic profits
The answer has to be APA format with turnitin report