● Provide income statements in both variable costing and absorption costing formats for
an initial period and its successive period in a case where all manufactured products
within the two periods are sold by the end of the second period, but the number of units
sold in the first period is less than the number of units manufactured in this period.
● What is the interesting observation in comparing the two types of income statements?
● Explain your example in detail and provide in-text citations.
● Please explain your work in detail and provide in-text citations.
● Include the initial situation and the initial assumptions in your answer.