You should choose a company or organization and investigate a particular information system used by it – the system could be an ERP, a transaction processing system, a CRM system, a POS system etc. The work must include business name, sector it operates in and system used (therefore custom-built proprietary systems are not allowed). At the very least, the report must include the problem faced by the company, the software system chosen as a solution and how the system helped resolve the problem. The report could also include information on implementation duration, implementation process or difficulties encountered, possible staff issues faced (e.g. training, redundancy, ethical), post-implementation performance etc. The approach is that of a short case study.
· the word length should be between 1000 and 1250 words, excluding bibliography
· Marks will be awarded for evidence of extensive, relevant research around the topic, and deducted for incorrect citation.
· Cover, Table of Contents, References and Appendix are excluded of the total wordcount.
· Font: Arial 12,5 pts.
· Text alignment: Justified.
· The in-text References and the Bibliography have to be in Harvard’s citation style.