NEEDS ANSWERS IN ONE HOUR!
1. Discuss, in detail, the evolution of the leadership studies discipline, and describe how the definition of leadership has changed throughout the discipline’s history.
2. Discuss the main limitation(s) to trait theory.
3. Describe the two dimensions used to measure leadership style in the Ohio State studies.
4. Discuss the leadership styles resulting from Blake and Mouton’s Managerial Grid.
5. Identify and briefly describe two real-life situations. Using these two situations, apply the Situational Leadership Model; identify the follower developmental levels and the appropriate leadership style. Make sure to defend your answer by showing how the developmental level aligns with the situation.
6. What is the primary difference between Fiedler’s Contingency Model and the Situational Leadership & Path-Goal Models?