Read this short example to get your brain going, then write your own 10: ANd explain ( Minimum 500 words)
10. Seeing a thunderstorm roll in is better than watching HDTV. And rain isn’t something to curse, but to enjoy. Hurry up, before it clears!
9. Going after a target in the urinal makes the time whiz by.
8. Kissing a girl on the cheek is a big deal. Kissing her lips is an even bigger deal. Seeing her naked for the first time is a major, life-altering event.
7. The coolest adults were the ones who took the time to listen to you. You still want to grow up to be a cool adult, right?
6. If there’s even the slightest doubt, hit the potty before you leave.
5. Too much of anything will give you a tummy ache. Like, say, bourbon.
4. There’s a reason they don’t give credit cards to 8-year-olds. You’re supposed to save up money before you buy a new toy.
3. Girls have cooties. Well, the ones you meet in certain bars do, anyway.
2. The trick is to try to be the friend you were when you were 12: fun loving and loyal, with no strings attached.
1. Breakfast is the most important meal of today. Even when there’s not a prize in the bottom of the box.