· Define the audience for each of your popular culture categories and explore whether social issue messaging and the audience have changed in any way. Consider whether the audience is local, global, or regional.
· Discuss what each of your example popular culture artifacts/expressions communicates regarding your issue.
· Analyze how at least one additional social issue relates to at least one of your popular culture artifacts/expressions.
· Analyze access and distribution limitations for each of your popular culture artifacts/expressions.
· Determine whether or not access and distribution forces control content. Explain your reasoning.
· Explain whether your popular culture artifacts/expressions send messages that define social values or provoke change.
· Analyze how your example popular culture artifacts/expressions connect or do not connect with your personal values.
The final paper should include:
· A full revision of the Milestones from Weeks 1, 2, 3, and 4. Check for overall structure and appropriate transitions between sections of the text. Please refer to the resources available on the Walden Writing Center site to help with this.
· The References page should include at least five academically relevant resources as well as the full listings for your popular culture artifacts/expressions. Use the Final Project Worksheet from Week 1 to help with this.