· Final Paper
· DUE: Aug 26, 2018 11:55 PM
Attachments checked for originality?
Top of Form
Final Research Paper Instructions
The ability to communicate in writing is one of the most important lessons you can learn, and one of the most vital abilities necessary in today’s business world. Please feel free to contact me with writing questions.
All papers will be graded on the following 5 rubric criteria:
· Focus/Thesis: Understanding of the assignment and articulating a clear hypothesis
· Content/Subject Knowledge: demonstrating deep subject knowledge and understanding the readings
· Critical Thinking Skills: strategic approach to problem solving, well argued ideas and conclusions, demonstration of logical and fact-based reasoning, demonstrating well-planned research and usage of sources
· Organization of Ideas/Format: demonstration of a unique, original, or imaginative approach to the thesis, clearly organized argumentation, articulated assumptions, appropriate introduction, paragraphs, conclusions, and citations
· Writing Conventions: following the APA style guide and rules of grammar
Citations/References: You must use APA (Parenthetical in-text) style for citations and reference list for this assignment.
Submission: All work is to be submitted in a Microsoft Word document and as an attachment to the assignment link by 11:55 pm ET on the Sunday of the week due.
· SSGS APUS Assignment Rubric 300-400 Level.docx (21 KB)
· Final Paper Template.docx (21 KB)
Originality of attachments will be verified by Turnitin. Both you and your instructor will receive the results.
Bottom of Form