1) Read United States National Healthcare Policies 2015: An Analysis with Implications for the Future of Medicine (https://www.researchgate.net/publication/289584966_United_States_National_Healthcare_Policies_2015_An_Analysis_with_Implications_for_the_Future_of_Medicine)
2) Policy Analysis Processes
-Evaluation & Choice
-Feedback on Policy Processes
3) Choose four policy analysis processes and apply each one to one of the following policy cases from the list below:
o Trans Pacific Partnership Agreement download (Attached)
o Policy response to the problem of suicide in Australia. (https://implementationscience.biomedcentral.com/track/pdf/10.1186/s13012-015-0221-5.pdf)
o The political economy of austerity and healthcare: Cross-national analysis of expenditure changes in 27 European nations 1995–2011. (https://www.researchgate.net/publication/259245702_The_political_economy_of_austerity_and_healthcare_Cross-national_analysis_of_expenditure_changes_in_27_European_nations_1995-2011)
o Proposition 63: Should Other States Follow California’s Lead? (https://ps.psychiatryonline.org/doi/pdf/10.1176/appi.ps.56.6.642)
4) Provide details on the other four policy processes that were not utilized in your research. How could they be applied? Why would they be applicable?
5) Summarize the key aspects of health policy.
*Must be 10 to 15 double-spaced pages in length, and formatted according to APA style.
*Must use at least seven peer-reviewed sources formatted in APA style.