1. What is the most common cause of job failure? Why is this the case?
2. What five things can you do to master a new job?
3. Why is it important to know how your performance will be evaluated?
4. Why is it essential to adapt to change? How can you demonstrate that you are flexible and adaptable?
5. Once you have mastered a new job, what specific actions can you take to increase your professional development and make yourself promotable?
6. What additional training or course work could you take to increase your knowledge and skills?
7. What growth-oriented responsibilities are you interested in pursuing?
8. What actions can you take in your current job to prepare for a promotion and increase your visibility?