Make sure questions are related to the Gospel and Vatican II documents (especially Dei Verbum, Lumen Gentium, Nostra Aetate), and to major themes and concepts from the Bible and the Second Vatican Council. Provide an explanation and analysis of the objective Christian teachings on the question.
1. Who is God? Explain the Christian view of God:
2. Can non-Christians go to heaven? Discuss the Christian saying: “No Salvation Outside the Church”:
3. What are the 4 Marks of the Church? Do all Christians believe in them?
4. Explain the Christian concept of Liturgy, including an evaluation of good worship.
5. Compare and evaluate the presentation of Jesus in the Gospels with the Old Testament religion (the Jewish way of worship, their moral law, and their expectation of a Messiah).
(Use incite citation using numbers of biblical phrases, and tell when you got them from)EXAMPLE: “Those who, through no fault of their own, do not know the Gospel of Christ or his Church, but who nevertheless seek God with a sincere heart, and, moved by grace, try in their actions to do his will as they know it through the dictates of their conscience – those too may achieve eternal salvation”( Lumen Gentium, 16)
Only Sources that can be used:
– the Bible
-Ep. 2: Opening of Vatican II & Liturgy/Sacrosanctum Concilium ( YouTube)