Analyze the influence of leadership on organizational effectiveness.
Write a 7–9-page paper (2,000–2,500 words), not including the title and reference pages, describing how leadership motivates and innovates for organizational effectiveness. Include the following:
· Introduction to a specific organizational effectiveness goal you desire to achieve through coaching and innovation.
· Discussion of coaching and its contribution to motivation, productivity, and engagement.
· Research on leadership practices that foster creativity and contribute to organizational innovation.
· Analysis of the effective use of coaching to achieve your specific goal and recommendations for increasing your personal coaching skills and techniques to improve your overall leadership effectiveness. Be sure to connect research to your analysis and recommendations.
· Analysis of your current leadership practices and how well those practices contribute to creativity and organizational innovation and recommendations for increasing your overall effectiveness in this area. Be sure to connect research to your analysis and recommendations.
· Conclusion should summarize the primary points of the paper and bring forward a call to action.
The assessment will be evaluated using the Competency Assessment Checklist Rubric. Therefore, please be sure to review this rubric in order to understand the criteria, that it is written with proper grammar and in APA format (including clear section headings), and includes a minimum of four cited and referenced resources, at least two of which must be peer-reviewed (scholarly) journal articles.
Minimum Submission Requirements
· This Assessment should be a Microsoft Word (minimum 2000 words, 7-9 pages) document, in addition to the title and reference pages.
· Respond to the questions in a thorough manner, providing specific examples of concepts, topics, definitions, and other elements asked for in the questions. Your paper should be highly organized, logical, and focused.
· Your paper must be written in Standard English and demonstrate exceptional content, organization, style, and grammar and mechanics.
· Your paper should provide a clearly established and sustained viewpoint and purpose.
· Your writing should be well ordered, logical and unified, as well as original and insightful.
· A separate page at the end of your research paper should contain a list of references, in APA format. Use your textbook, the Library, and the internet for research.
· Be sure to cite both in-text and reference list citations were appropriate and reference all sources. Your sources and content should follow proper APA citation style. Review APA formatting and style found in the Writing Center accessed through the Academic Success Center within the Academic Tools area. (It should include a cover sheet, paper is double spaced, in Times New Roman 12-point font, correct citations, Standard English with no spelling or punctuation errors, and correct references at the bottom of the last page.)
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more