Using your textbook, students may select two questions from the end of Chapter Nine and select two questions from the end of Chapter Ten. Four questions total. Write out the question you are answering from Chapter five and then answer the question. Repeat process for the other chapter. Again, you select from the below choices. I will upload 2 posts for other students to respond to them later. Also, take a look at the post instructions and the Discussion Board Instruction and Grading Guideline(1) post have to be 300- 350 words and the response minimum 50 words each
10. Discuss the impact of the IT revolution on the poorest countries.
11. Select one country in each of the three stages of economic development. For each country, outline the basic existing marketing institutions and show how their stages of development differ. Explain why.
18. One of the ramifications of emerging markets is the creation of a middle class. Discuss.
8. Differentiate between a free trade area and a common market.
Explain the marketing implications of the differences.
11. Select any three countries that might have some logical basis for establishing a multinational market organization and illustrate their compatibility as a regional trade group. Identify the various problems that would be encountered in forming multinational market groups of such countries.
15. Why have African nations had such difficulty in forming effective economic unions?
16. Discuss the implications of the European Union’s decision to admit eastern European nations to the group.